About The Courses
The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) module is one the qualification in the ITIL service life cycle. This module focuses on the principles and techniques from the Continual Service Improvement stage of the ITIL Life-cycle. This course teaches you how organization and individual can strategically review the products and services. Also you will get knowledge of how to evaluate risks and critical success factors. The course covers management and control of activities and techniques within the Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL Life-cycle. The course covers management and control of activities and techniques within the Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL Life-cycle. Course includes training and examination fee.
ITIL Credit System:
Under the ITIL Credit System, you must earn a number of credits from each ITIL qualification to progress to the next level within the ITIL scheme. The CSI module is worth three credits towards the minimum of 17 required to progress to the Managing across the Lifecycle module, which is the final step before the ITIL Expert Level.
- Service management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other service lifecycle processes?
- Sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks related with CSI
- ITIL Intermediate Level CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
Who Should Attend?
- Service Level Manager
- Availability Manager
- Capacity Manager
- IT Service Continuity Manager
- Financial Manager
Continual Service Improvement Examination:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement
- Price: Free
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
- Lesson: 0