About The Courses
The ITIL® Expert level qualification is aimed at those who are interested in demonstrating knowledge of the ITIL Scheme in its entirety. The certificate is awarded to candidates who have achieved a range of ITIL qualifications and have achieved a well-rounded, superior knowledge and skills base in ITIL Best Practices. This qualification will develop your personal and professional skills. This certification is required to do the ITIL Master Level. Course includes training and examination fee.
What are the qualifications required
There are many possible combinations of modules from the ITIL framework available to those wishing to attain the ITIL Expert level, but there are some key requirements:
- All candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate or a Bridge qualification equivalent
- Candidates must have earned a minimum total of 17 credits from the Foundation and Intermediate modules.
- Some credits from earlier qualifications and complementary qualifications can also count towards these 17 credits. See the ITIL Credit System page for more information.
- The Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) module must then be taken and passed to achieve a total of 22 credits, which is the minimum required for ITIL Expert level.
Once you have successfully completed all ITIL modules required and have earned sufficient credits, you will have achieved a balanced knowledge across the full ITIL service lifecycle and can be awarded the ITIL Expert certificate.
- Learn the concepts of Service Management as a Practice.
- Understand the Service Lifecycle at the core of ITIL.
- Be confident in the general concepts, definitions, key principles and models of ITIL.
- Understand how the Service Management processes and functions contribute to the Service Lifecycle and be able to explain the objectives, scope, concepts, activities, key metrics (KPIs), roles and challenges for all the ITIL processes.
- Learn how technology enables the Service Lifecycle and other complimentary guidance aligns with ITIL. Understand implementation considerations.
- Learn the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Lifecycle processes.
- Understand the application of the processes, activities and functions to achieve
- Operational excellence.
- Learn how to measure performance.
- Understand technology and implementation requirements.
- Understand the challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks involved in implementing and improving Service Management.
Who Should Attend
- IT Operation Management
- Technical Management
- Security administrators
- Database Administrators
- 50 multiple choice questions, 10 questions for each of the papers.
- Need to score: 70% (35 out of 50)
- Closed-book exam
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Price: Free
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
- Lesson: 0