About The Courses
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Launched in April 2012, COBIT 5 helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits, and optimizing risk levels and resource use. COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in both the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility, while considering the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. COBIT 5 is generic and useful for enterprises of all sizes, including commercial, not-for-profit, or public sector.
In this course interactive course, you will learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. Using a logical and example-driven approach, you will cover the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework.
Who Should Attend?
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers
- Process practitioners
- Managers in IT service providing firms
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- The COBIT Framework and all the components of COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
- IT Governance and Management Challenges
- Introduction to COBIT 5
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Enabling Processes
- COBIT Processes
- COBIT Process Components
- Process Capability Assessments
- Other Governance and Management Enablers
- Exam Preparation Guidance
- Key COBIT 5 Facts
- Practice Exam
COBIT 5 Foundation Examination
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Exam (and preparation) are only included in the 3-day course.
- The 3-day course includes an Exam Preparation module, which prepares participants to take the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam on the third day of the course.
- The exam is in closed-book format with 50 multiple-choice questions.
- The pass score is 50%. The exam lasts for 40 minutes.
COBIT 5 Foundation
- Price: Free
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
- Lesson: 0